‘Medical Tourism Resiliency’ is a study led by the Medical Tourism Research Group, Services Research and Innovation Centre, Faculty of Business and Accountancy, University of Malaya, Malaysia. The overall project, which runs from October 2013 to 2015, has four components: Medical tourism, Islamic medical tourism, Medical tourism communication and Accessible tourism.
- Ghazali Musa (PI);
- Medical tourism: Che Ruhana Isa, Kanagi Kanapathy, Mohd Zulkhairi Mustapha, Jacob John C. Chandy, Sedigheh Moghavammi, Wong Kee Mun and Thinaranjeney Thirumoorthi;
- Islamic medical tourism - Suhaiza Hanim Dato Mohd Zailani, Suhana Mohezar and Mohd Kahalili;
- Medical tourism communication - Sheena Kaur a/p Jaswant Singh, Zuraidah Mohd Don, Surinderpal Kaur, Cecilia Cheong Yin Mei, Emily Lau Kui Ling, Ana Tominc and Wang Nan;
- Accessible tourism: Azni Zarina Taha;
- Meghann Ormond serves as International Research Advisor to the project's four sub-projects.
A website for the project is currently in the process of being set up. For further information, contact Prof Ghazali Musa (ghazalimz [at] um.edu.my).